My granddaughter was over the other day and asked if we could make some Polished Stone–she said she was running out and needed some more. She loves crafting!
Instructions to make Polished Stone:
1. Put on rubber gloves and saturate cotton ball with rubbing alcohol (70% or more)
2. Add 5-10 drops of reinker and drizzle over glossy cardstock.
3. Then tap mixture over cardstock covering the white spots.
4. Saturate another cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and add about 5-6 drops of Platinum reinker and drizzle over colored cardstock. Tap again to add silver color where you want it.
5. Let dry and finish your card as desired.
NOTE: I like to make a full sheet of Polished Stone and then cut it as needed.
Try it today! It’s FUN!