Tucan Punch Art
Do you like this colorful Tucan? I had so much fun creating him, including the coordinating Shaving Cream background, I can hardly wait to make some more. Can you tell that he's even sitting on a real branch? This bird is made with all current Stampin' Up Punches.
I challenge you to look up this bird on the internet and see all the wonderful colors on this bird and then try to make your own. To help you, here's a list of punches and cardstock colors I used.
- Beak – Extra-Large Oval Punch, Gumball Green
- Beak Accent – Circle from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Pumpkin Pie
- Eye – 1/2" Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler with a googlie eye ball
- Body – Extra-Large Oval Punch, Basic Black
- Belly – Large Oval Punch, Daffodil Delight, sponged with a little Pumpkin Pie
- Wing – Scallop Oval Punch, Basic Black
- Tail – Word Window Punch, Basic Black
- Claws – Small oval Punch, Basic Gray
I used the Saving Cream Technique to create the background using Gumball Green and Daffodil Delight. Have some fun today and play with punches! If you don't have all the supplies you need, you can place an order through my online store or simply call me and I'll place the order for you.
Which bird is your favorite now? The Parrot or the Tucan? I'm planning my convention swaps and would love your comments! Have a great day!